Saturday 10 November 2012

Love SMS 2012

Saturday 10 November 2012
I am yours,
You are mine..I promise that I’ll be here
FOREVER..beside you,
loving you..because no one can love me most,
none but YOU..

Best Romantic Words :-I dont know how Beautiful you are.
‘coz my eyes haven’t moved from ur eyes….

Is jahan mein mohabat kaash na hoti
to safar-E-Zindgi mein mithas na hoti
agar milti BEWAFA ko saza-e-maut
to deewano ki kabren yun udaas na hoti.

I don’t know if i can live without your presence in my life,
all I know is
that I’ll keep on waiting for you,
even you wouldn’t returnI’ll just wait for you in heaven..

Dolphin said To Water:
U Can’t See My Tears.
Because I Am in The Water.
Water Replied:
But I Can Feel Your Tears.
Because U R in My Heart.
That is feeling of FRIENDSHIP.

Do U Know?
The Meaning Of Healthy Life..?
1 Hour Exercise?
2 Time Bath?
3 Time Eat?
5 Times Pray?
6 Hour Sleep?
8 Hour Work?
& 1 Min Thinking Of Me.

Lafzon ki tarah mujhe kitabon mai mila kar
duniya se dar hai to khuwabon mai mila kar
pholoon ka khushboo se taaluq hai zaroori
tu ban kar khushboo mujhe gulabon mai mila kar…

muje apni muhabet ki khushbo se noor kardo
tum se juda na ho sakon itna majbor kar do
mari ns ns main bas jae wafa teri
kisi or ki taraf na dekhun itna magrur kardo..

U Can’t See My Tears.
Because I Am in The Water.
Water Replied:
But I Can Feel Your Tears.
Because U R in My Heart.
That is feeling of FRIENDSHIP...

Latest or new Love SMS, urdu Love SMS, hindi Love SMS, english
Love SMS, Love SMStext messages, funny Love SMS, Love SMS &
Valentine’s day sms.If you have a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband
or a secret lover. Then these cute love messages and love quotes are
for you. Romantic text messages galore find the perfect message to
send to your lovers Mobile Phone.
Love sms messages and love text messages for your mobile phone.
All love sms messages collection on paperpk sms website on internet.....

Line To Understand….. ..
Ehsaas Badal Jaate Hai Bus Aur Kuch
Nahi..
WarnaMohabbat
 Aur Nafrat Ek Hi Dil Se
Hoti Hai…

LIFE MEANS:-
6 frnds,
2 bikes but no petrol
exam nite,6 duffers no notes.
sitting on sea view ,
6 smokers n only 1 cigrete!
1 girl,6 frnds n all saying “teri bhabhi hai”

Never pray for an easier life,
Pray to be a stronger person.
Never pray for tasks equal to
your power but for power equal to
conquer your tasks!

Lips do not join when we say LOVE..
That is “Sign of distance”
But lips join together when we say FRIENDSHIP..
That is “Sign of togetherness”

My teacher taught me that …
1 Hour =60 min and
1min= 60 sec but
She never told me that,
1 sec without ‘YOU’ is
equal to 100 years.

If you fear playing holi with others
What do you do?
Fill a bucket with water and colours
and take a holi dip

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...